http://www.doublesharpevideo.com/HomeSchool2/Homeschool2.html
We errupted in laughter and so.....
we checked out his web site.
Then we checked his calendar and saw that he was going to be in Tempe Jan.3-6.
And so Tom and I went to a Comedy Club.... The Tempe Improv.
We are really getting out of the box!
The first warm up group was local and a little off color. :-(
The second warm up guy was from LA - Paul Aldrich - and he was great - some incredibly funny songs about the candidates. Tom and I definitely like
Then Tim Hawkins came on and really put out a great show - he is very talented and I especially liked how he could make us laugh with just the normal things of life - parenting, food, family trips, getting old. And he did some rock and roll music impersonations - Bob Dylan, Cat Stevens, Johnny Cash - too good.

1 comment:
I'm impressed that you went to the improv!! What an adventure! You and Dad are truly in a second-honeymoon stage of life.
Post a Comment