Our Backyard
Our backyard has become a lovely oasis – I am posting pictures for everyone to see. Proof that I do not kill all living botanicals!
Our backyard has become a lovely oasis – I am posting pictures for everyone to see. Proof that I do not kill all living botanicals!
Here are pictures of Alexander the first time he saw the spiral staircase. He was afraid of it and needed help going up and coming down. Both his Dad and his Opa are glad that he is still a little cautious of the stairs and they would prefer us womenfolk to help him up and especially down.
Though we have lost most of the leaves on the laurel trees, the other plants in the back yard are doing wonderful and are blooming! Tom and I like sitting on the back porch. The deck is “too exposed” now that we have lost the leaves on the trees – but I am looking forward to returning there once the foliage returns.
Also pictured is one of the vines on the back wall - blooming!

2 comments:
I love your pictures. I think the yard could be in Home & Garden.
Looks bright and beautiful!
Post a Comment