Simple joys include going to a good movie with my sweetheart. Tonight we went and saw Ratuatoulle. It was great fun. The movie is a classic family flick – not a children’s movie, but a movie that people of all ages can enjoy. The movie is about food, and about being who you are gifted to be, and about family. The characters were believable and endearing. In this new season of life I find Tom and I returning to a lifestyle similar to our newly wed days. We are enjoying working together on our home, cooking simple, wholesome meals and going to G rated movies together.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woohoo! You're back on blogging!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for giving us a peak into life "after kids" and showing how fun and romantic it can be. As a child I always wondered what parents of grown children would do with all of their time, thinking that WE were the center of the universe or something...
I love how we get to experience so many different seasons in our life. It sure would get boring to be stuck in the same season forever!
That was a great movie! Glad you guys are on a second-round of newly-wed-like-bliss.
Post a Comment