Heather and I worked the convention last weekend. I called Wade to see if he wanted some volunteer help at the KONOS table. He accepted and so Heather and I headed down on Saturday.
Wade is doing great – and it was fun to see him again. And it was great to help the homeschoolers and to see all the old friends. And to recount the wonderful years that we did KONOS – and to contemplate the future KONOS activities that we will be doing with the grands.
Heather found some delightful books at the Generations of Virtue book table.
I purchased I’d Be Your Hero for the boys --- and for Heather. It is guaranteed to make any mother of boys cry. AND I also found a devotional book (Five Minute Devotions for Children) that is age appropriate for Xander. Each page talks about an animal and a lesson we can learn from the animal. Here I am reading it to him. He loved it the first time I read it to him before his nap and even asked for more when he got up. The home schoolers are continuing to not only educate their children, but are also coming up with more wonderful materials for families. Here am I reading to the boys,......
but then Keegan decides he wants a hug! :-)
Wade is doing great – and it was fun to see him again. And it was great to help the homeschoolers and to see all the old friends. And to recount the wonderful years that we did KONOS – and to contemplate the future KONOS activities that we will be doing with the grands.
Heather found some delightful books at the Generations of Virtue book table.
I purchased I’d Be Your Hero for the boys --- and for Heather. It is guaranteed to make any mother of boys cry. AND I also found a devotional book (Five Minute Devotions for Children) that is age appropriate for Xander. Each page talks about an animal and a lesson we can learn from the animal. Here I am reading it to him. He loved it the first time I read it to him before his nap and even asked for more when he got up. The home schoolers are continuing to not only educate their children, but are also coming up with more wonderful materials for families. Here am I reading to the boys,......

2 comments:
How adorable. I wish hugs were sendable. I think I would like one to
I'm glad you two are still working the KONOS table. You are natural-born salewomen, especially when promoting a product you love!
Mom - remember how you used to buy us a book each at the homeschool convention? You're carrying on the tradition with your grandkids. :-)
Post a Comment