Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Question for the Ladies out there

It is fall. Well, it is still in the100's, but there is the hope of fall.
And as the season turns, my mind turns to changing my look. Since winter clothes will not be necessary for at least two more months I want to change my make up. I like the lipstick and eye makeup from Clinique, but I want to try a different foundation/blush/powder. Any suggestions??
And, no, I will probably not buy a mouse compact! :-)

5 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

talk about a cool gizmo for all of those working ladies out there...

Alas, it's been a long time since I've bought makeup. I like going to the mall because you get to try before you buy. I have notoriously bad luck if I can't try something out first.

Anonymous said...

bobbi brown foundation is the best you will come across. it has yellow tones which complement skin tones better than the pink based ones...try it...

Mrs. Miller said...

Don't by cheap foundation, powder, and blush! They just look bad and don't always match your skin. "When I am old, I will wear" Elizabeth Arden. I actually wear her perfume and lipstick right now but can't afford to buy everything else there yet, hence the old-quote. You should go and have a EA consultant do your foundation, blush, and powder. If you don't like it, then you can try some of the other make-up places at the mall. If you want to wait a couple weeks, we can go together at Tysons. I need foundation too. :-)

Mrs. Miller said...

Oh, and I want that compact! Dual-purpose items rock!

Simple Joys said...

I read that Jackie used EA. It's a date - we'll go to Tysons.